February 15, 2011

Meet All You Need Is Luff.

HFW is all about finding inspiration in each other.  Last HFW we met some amazing women and we simply did not get enough of them!  We personally have been inspired by each of these ladies in one way or another and will be sharing our love for them with you.  We wanted to know more about the ladies behind the styles they presented to us.  Each week, participants from the previous HFW will be giving us a lil peak into their lives in the form of guest posts.  We'll start off with Stephanie from All You Need Is Luff.  We'd also like to thank Stephanie for making the awesome promo video in our side bar and helping us out with a bunch of other things as well!  Enjoy~




{aSalam Alaykum & Hello!}





{Ismii Stephanie! That's about as much arabic as I know. I run the blog All You Need Is Luff ! Yes, the title is a play on The Beatles song! I'm a 22-year old, biology-lovin' goofy goober & YouTuber. You may have seen me on my channel, I'm the user Saluff.}



{I've always been an extremely creative person. I've been scrapbooking since I was 12, doing photography since I was 14, and been a wacky dresser since I was allowed to pick out my outfits at the age of 6. My beloved Grandma Luff would pull out her jewelry when I would visit and, while my sisters were busy playing Nintendo, I would be busy trying on all the wacky jewelry. I like to credit my Grandma for instilling the ideas I hold onto strongly today - that I can be myself and express it however I like!}



{My fashion preferences have evolved drastically since I started getting into "real" fashion at 16 years old (real meaning runways, haute couture, etc). While I'm still as crazy as ever, one thing has changed substantially: Modesty. Since becoming muslim, I've slowly adjusted the way I dress and now I even wear Hijab! This is one major reason I loved HFW - because I could see how all the other hijabis dress. We don't have many hijabis where I live so I rely on the blogs I find through HFW for my inspiration!}



{My style is quite eclectic. I have never been able to label myself with one type of style. Some days I'm girly, the next urban, and the following day boho chic. I'm generally an eclectic person in all areas of my life, though, so I wouldn't expect any different from my clothing choices}



{My favorite part of HFW is seeing how each participant interprets the theme for that day. For instance, some made their date night outfit very fancy while others chose very casual. It just really proves that while we all have something in common, modesty that is, we are all soo extremely unique!}


------------------------------------------------

13 comments:

LaiLa said...

Really nice to Know something about her, I follow her blog and I liek her style so much :D
And the rings are amazing!

IFA Athirah said...

coool!!! :)

Hannah Muminah Abdullah said...

I love her style!

coco said...

she's just gorgeous! xoxoxox

micky eyqa said...

cool! awesome

GemukCantik said...

love the banner so much!!!! it looks like hello, we wear hijab but we cool. haha. n yes, that's style!

im newbie here, do visit n cmnt at my blog

http://adylapunya.blogspot.com/

Shums said...

Awwwh!!! Love your style dear <3 :) great post masha Allah! :D

Urooba said...

Love it!
Like I've said, YOU ARE A STUDSLUFFIN. :D <3

Anonymous said...

Hi Salam Sis,
I simply love the style u wrap your shawl. Perhaps could you do a tutorial on that. I am so interested and would be delighted to see them. Wasallam.
Thanks and have a good week ahead.

Sis Iza Aziz (Singapore)

Anonymous said...

MashAllah sister....yo are doing great work...No one can give any fatwa against such work...keep your spirit and creativity alive in all fields of life including Photography and Dawah...:0)

Anonymous said...

Hi Salam Sis,
I simply love the style u wrap your shawl. Perhaps could you do a tutorial on that. I am so interested and would be delighted to see them. Wasallam.
Thanks and have a good week ahead.

Sis Iza Aziz (Singapore)

GemukCantik said...

love the banner so much!!!! it looks like hello, we wear hijab but we cool. haha. n yes, that's style!

im newbie here, do visit n cmnt at my blog

http://adylapunya.blogspot.com/

Hannah Muminah Abdullah said...

I love her style!

Post a Comment