March 4, 2011

Meet Hijab Revival.

Nov 2010 HFW Participant Guest Post: Seyma from Hijab Revival.  Enjoy~


Hijab Revival is NOT a style dictator.  My blog is about me.  It is a little snippet of my life, my loves, my likes and my dislikes but it is definitely not about fashion fascism.  When HFW contacted me about the fantastic event they were planning, I was all over it like a rash as it really did say a little something about me simply through my clothing.  This is what I love about fashion blogging.  I may not write much, but each time I post a look of the day I feel like I am giving a little of my personality away.  I am not telling you how to dress.  I am not even trying to sell anything, just simply giving myself the luxury of a daily outlet.

Whenever I walk into my cupboard I get little butterflies in my tummy at the thought of creating a sweet little combination.  Creating clothing sets is like creating a work of art as so much thought goes into it.  And imagine how much extra thought would need to go into a hijabi outfit!  Not only does it need to look chic, it must also be modest!  My favourite trends at the moment are nautical, vintage, structured blazers, embellished necklines and COLOUR!  I love colour and I feel happy when I wear colour.  For my personality black black and black just does not mesh well with me.  I love to have little accents of colour here and there to brighten up my day.

Throughout my blogging journey I have learnt so much about myself and my strengths and
weaknesses but the biggest bonus was the strengthening of my Iman.  Now who would have thunk it?

xoxo
Seyma
------------------------------------------------

14 comments:

coco said...

love her!!! xoxoxox

Ebru said...

total awesomeness! well done!!

trendy melbourne said...

Always sooo beautiful mashallah.
Your an inspirational behind many new hijabi bloggers . I for one been one of the many.
keep it up hun
luv u always
Trendy Melbourne xoxoxoxo

LaiLa said...

she's so beautiful! :D I like so much her blog and her style too!

Anonymous said...

one of my fav blogger!!!
great job

Shums said...

Always loved your blog hun~! You are one of the people I look to for inspiration! :)

Hijab-a-licious said...

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvveeee her! hands down my favorit blogger

HijabRevival.. said...

naww shucks guuys!! thanx for all the love!! mwah!!
seyma

Hijab-a-licious said...

luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvveeee her! hands down my favorit blogger

Anonymous said...

one of my fav blogger!!!
great job

Ebru said...

total awesomeness! well done!!

pinkmaspink said...

Salam Seyma... hey how u wear that pink hijab... i'd like to put on me too hehe

Malaya said...

You mean, "Now who would have though about it?" right?

Hijabrevival said...

Malaya lol it's a slang term to write "thunk" instead of "thought" hehe

Post a Comment