* The beliefs and opinions expressed in this blog are just that, personal beliefs and opinions. Views and opinions of guests, sponsors, etc. may not always reflect the same views and opinions of the LoveHFW.com team and vice-versa.
* Although LoveHFW.com focuses on the fashions and the lifestyles associated with Muslim women in hijab, not all fashions featured here will be appropriate hijab. We insist from our readers, especially those who are Muslim, to seek knowledge of what is appropriate hijab from authentic sources and learned scholars. It is the duty and personal responsibility of the Muslimah to know in front of whom certain clothing and accessories apply. We do not take responsibility of your akhira.
* The LoveHFW.com sisters are not religious scholars nor professional experts in the topics covered in this blog. Many of our fashion posts have suggestions on how to wear certain fashions modestly, however these are only our personal opinions and views.
* You don't have to be Muslim to comment and/or participate! Feel free to join our active online community, whenever you want :)
* Please respect our blog, giveaway, and event rules when participating. These include, but are not limited to: no tolerance for profanity, online bullying, and/or cheating and a requirement to observe hijab when participating in "Hijabi Fashion Week". Please view event/giveaway rules for specifics.
* The graphics, photos, etc. in this blog either belong to LoveHFW.com or another, credited source. If you need to use our graphics, photos, etc. please contact us first. If you would like to use the other graphics, photos, etc. featured on this blog, please check with their respective sources.
* If we have featured your work on our blog and you would like for us to remove it, please send us an email and we'll make the appropriate changes.
Send any suggestions, questions, or concerns to Em [at] LoveHFW.com